CHRISTIAN SERVICE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, KUMASI
SEARCH FOR AN ASSISTANT REGISTRAR
The Christian Service University College, accredited by the National Accreditation Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of an Assistant Registrar:
- Must be a committed evangelical Christian with good spiritual and moral track record.
- Must possess a minimum of Masters degree in Administration or relevant subjects degree or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Must have served for at least two years within an educational institution or analogues institution.
- Must be a team player, innovative and creative.
- Must have a proven ability to lead and manage people.
- Must be fairly capable in report and minutes writing.
- Must be IT literate.
- Must have good human relations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Staff who are interested and qualify for the position are encouraged to apply.
Please forward your application letter, resume, copies of certificates and any other relevant documents to:
Christian Service University College,
P.O. Box KS 3110,
Deadline for submission is 22nd December, 2017