Welcome to the Office of the Registrar of CSUC. The Registrar is chief administrative officer of the university reporting to the President and responsible for overseeing the day to day administrative affairs of the university. This includes oversight of Admissions; Human Resources; Campus Operations; and the Academic Affairs. Other responsibilities of the Registrar include the following:
Ensure that the staff, faculty and overall services of the university are well organized and conducive to the development and progress of the university college’s mission.
Member of the Governing Council, which is in charge of strategic planning and overall management of the university.
Member of the Academic Board, which oversees matters related to curriculum development and academic policies.
Enter into agreements, sign documents and authenticate records on behalf of the University College.
Contact the Registrar:
Location: Administrative Block
The Office of the Academic Affairs provides leadership to the academic mission of the University College. In service to this mission, Academic Affairs:
- Promotes and sustains the highest standards in teaching, research, and service.
- Fosters faculty excellence and achievement.
- Promotes a respectful work environment, equity and inclusion, a family-friendly workplace.
- Supports and coordinates matters that pertain to faculty and academics, including hiring, retention, promotion, and tenure processes.
- Advances university college outreach to the local community, the state, and the national and international community.
The Academic Affairs office is headed by a Senior Assistant Registrar (Academics)
Human Resource Management And General Administration
We strive to be the best employer in Ghana. That’s why University College Human Resources provide outstanding benefits, resources and technical expertise so that CSUC can attract and retain the world’s most talented faculty and staff. The Human Resource Management and General Administration Unit is headed by a Senior Assistant Registrar.