- Applicants must attain 25 years or above, and should be able to provide evidence either by birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, driver’s licence etc which is recognised in Ghana.
- Applicants interested in Bachelor of Arts in Planning and Social Development must have passes in WASSCE/SSSCE 3 core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science. In addition, they must have a pass in 2 of the following electives: Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Business Management or Government.
All mature applicants should:
- Download, Print and Complete the online Access Course Application Form
- The Access Course application form is not for sale.
- The Completed Access Course Application form must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, CSUC.
- Applicants will undertake an access course programme after which they will be examined on 3 subjects namely English Language, Quantitative Techniques and Logic.
- Successful candidates who pass the access course examination will then proceed to purchase the CSUC e-Voucher from any of the sale points.
- Applicants will then complete their admission application via our online platform (http://admission.csuc.edu.gh) using the purchased e-Voucher.
Please Note the following:
Access course for mature students for the 2017/2018 academic year is ongoing.
- Teaching Session: Friday Evenings; and Saturdays (Mornings and Mid-Afternoons).
NB: Holders of HND, ABCE, GCE ‘O’ & A’ levels from accredited institutions may also enrol in the Access course. Upon successful completion, they may be considered for a higher placement i.e. L200 or L300 in the four year degree programme.
Completed application forms together with a proof of age and results slips if applicable, should be forwarded to
Christian Service University College
P. O. Box 3110,
Kumasi – Ghana
Our Help Lines are (Opened from 9:00 AM GMT – 4:00 PM GMT weekdays)
+233 3220 – 28781, +233 3220 – 39258, +233 3220 – 39303